Friday, April 11, 2014

And we're off! The Fund Drive has begun.

Brother Knights,
 
We are now officially in Fund Drive collection mode!
 
There are still 5 slots available today NOT including the 5 at Krauzer's that were completely cut, which is sad because that is a good spot especially on a weekday morning.
 
If you can take one of these last minute spots today please let me know ASAP:
                11-1 at Hot Bagels
                11-1 at Bagel Nosh
                11-1 at Oakland Bakery
                2-4 at the Farmer's market
                4-6 at the Farmer's market
 
There are still 5 slots for tomorrow (Saturday) as well and 8 on Sunday.
 
You can see the updated schedule below (www.kofc5846.org/news ).
 
Please let me know ASAP if you can take one of these slots by replying to this email or calling or texting me on my cell phone (973-224-9251) and I will put you on the schedule.  Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
 
Yours in Christ,
Kevin